To provide better data protection, eFAB will change the password of each customer’s account every 30 days, and send the letter with new password to each account’s registered email address
Any feedback? Leave a message to
Remember Password(for 2 weeks unless I sign out.)
Forget Your Password?
Connect to KYEC eFab by Https
Best viewed in IE 6.0.29 at resolution of 1024x768(96dpi)
The KYEC eFab uses several XML features in the IE browser and in order to use those, you will need to have Active X enabled.
Rest assured, there is no Active X download or installation of any kind. In order to utilize these special browser capabilities, please enable Active X with the following steps.
To enable ActiveX for IE 6.x and 7.0 for Windows:
1. Click on "Tools" menu in the browser
2. Select "Internet Options" from the pull-down menu.
3. Click on the "Security" tab on the top portion.
4. Click on the "Custom Level" button on the 'Internet' zone option.
You will see a scroll-down menu with radio buttons. Select the 'Enable' radio button for the following menu choices:
Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins
Script ActiveX Controls Marked Safe for Scripting
1. Click on the "OK" button to exit and save.
2. Click on the "OK" button again to exit out of Internet Options menu.
3. Now, exit your browser and restart. ActiveX should now be enabled.
KYEC new eFAB has already been online since 2009/9/24, 10 am.
You can use your old eFAB's user id & password to login the new eFAB; new eFAB web site is
Old eFAB will be closed on
2009/10/23, Friday, 10 am
and be replaced by the new eFAB.
If you any concern, please mail to
If you want return to new eFAB, please click
; or you want use old eFAB in direct, please click
This page will be forwarded to old eFAB web page in